"...we are what we pretend to be..."

-Kurt Vonnegut

Salutations.

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
My name is Wendy. I am a third generation A.B.C.D- American Born Chinese Degenrate. I love dancing like Hugh Grant. I have three goldfishes, a twenty two metre lap pool, bad hair in the morning and even worse hair by the afternoon. I admire Kevin Rudd's eyebrows and deplore Joseph McCarthy's attempt of a "Red America." I believe in protest, Harry Potter and his quest against The Dark Lord and my love for newborn puppies. But most of all, prenuptial agreement. I don't believe in VEGANISM... or cheesy "Impact" t-shirts with cheesy "Impact" slogans. Or that there should be a full stop at the end of a sentence. TALK TO ME. I won't disappoint.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Me. Me. Me

So, about me... I was born in San Francisco, California and currently reside in Perth. Many often question why I moved to lacklustre Perth when I lived in one of the most notable cities in the world. To them I say: a nasty parental divorce offers little options AND, Perth is beautiful and offers the world of opportunities!
And it has. I am currently working in the hotel industry and am a first year student in Public Relations. Despite getting lost on the first day, catching a virus and ending up in hospital in the first week, I am learning alot, and making friends with people that matter.
I can only summarise my experience thus far with a favourite song quote:

"There's nowhere to go, but up from here"

-Broadway (Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment