"...we are what we pretend to be..."

-Kurt Vonnegut

Salutations.

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
My name is Wendy. I am a third generation A.B.C.D- American Born Chinese Degenrate. I love dancing like Hugh Grant. I have three goldfishes, a twenty two metre lap pool, bad hair in the morning and even worse hair by the afternoon. I admire Kevin Rudd's eyebrows and deplore Joseph McCarthy's attempt of a "Red America." I believe in protest, Harry Potter and his quest against The Dark Lord and my love for newborn puppies. But most of all, prenuptial agreement. I don't believe in VEGANISM... or cheesy "Impact" t-shirts with cheesy "Impact" slogans. Or that there should be a full stop at the end of a sentence. TALK TO ME. I won't disappoint.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Regurgitator

Neurotic wife loses husband to inflatable.

2 comments:

  1. Just wrote this one up on the board for my students... they thought it was highly amusing.

    ReplyDelete